Stratasys® Fortus® machines running internally extruded materials allow us to cost effectively produce professional, large, industrial FDM models.
High resolution parts with fine details can simulate the look, feel, and functionality of common injection molded plastics.
Fast, cost-effective, and high-resolution, SLS is an ideal solution for batch production.
Fused Deposition Modeling
Perfect for achieving dimensionality with large parts (up to 16”x14”x16”), FDM offers a robust range of engineering thermoplastics used for prototyping, tooling, and discreet end-use applications. FDM is the most common additive manufacturing process, and is used for functional prototypes, jigs, fixtures, manufacturing tools, as well as production parts.
- Max Build Volume: 16″ x 14″ x 16″
- X-Y Tolerance: +/- 0.004″ or +/- 0.002″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Z Tolerance: +/- 0.010″ or +/- 0.002″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Minimum feature size: ≥ 0.035” possible, ≥ 0.045” guaranteed.
SLA – Stereolithography
Offering a smooth surface finish in a range of photopolymers, SLA is ideal for short-term applications requiring high precision and specific mechanical and thermal performance properties, such as high-fidelity prototypes and functional testing.
- Max Build Volume: 5.7″ x 5.7″ x 6.9″
- X-Y Tolerance: +/- 0.004″ or +/- 0.001″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Z Tolerance: +/- 0.010″ or +/- 0.001″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Minimum feature size: ≥ 0.02”
SLS – Selective Laser Sintering
A high-impact engineering thermoplastic ideal for functional prototyping, tooling and low-volume manufacturing. Get the best of two FDM materials, the strength and heat resistance of PC and the flexibility of ABS. PC-ABS also delivers excellent feature definition and surface finish.
- Max Build Volume: 15″ x 11.2″ x 15″
- X-Y-Z Tolerance: +/- 0.01″ or +/- 0.05″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Minimum feature size: ≥ 0.03″